Last updated: 3.01.2023
Collection of personal information
Use of personal information
We use the personal information that you provide to us to contact you in response to your inquiries and to provide you with the requested services or information. For example, if you submit a contact form, we will use your name and email address to respond to your message. We also use the information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies, such as Google Analytics, to improve the user experience on the Website. This may include analyzing website traffic and usage patterns, identifying technical issues, and optimizing the content and layout of the Website
Sharing of personal information
We do not share your personal information with third parties, except in the following circumstances:
- With your consent: We may share your personal information with third parties when you have given us your explicit consent to do so.
- With service providers: We may share your personal information with service providers that perform certain functions on our behalf, such as hosting or maintaining the Website, processing payments, or providing customer support. These service providers are contractually obligated to protect your personal information and may only use it for the specific purpose for which it was shared.
- As required by law: We may be required to disclose your personal information in response to a valid request from law enforcement or in compliance with legal obligations, such as a subpoena or court order.
- In the event of a merger or acquisition: If we are acquired by or merged with another company, we may share your personal information with the new owners as part of the transaction. In this event, we will make reasonable efforts to inform you of the transfer and to give you the opportunity to opt-out or object to the sharing of your personal information.
As a user of the Website, you have certain rights with regard to your personal information, as outlined below:
- The right to access: You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to receive information about how we use that personal information.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any inaccuracies in your personal information.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that we delete your personal information, subject to certain exceptions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information, subject to certain exceptions.
- The right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information, including for the purposes of direct marketing.